Découvrez le plus récent magazine imprimé de Gentologie! The Gentologie Magazine Issue 12
Featured in the Gentologie Magazine Issue 12
The Gentologie Magazine Issue 12 is dedicated to the theme of “A Gentleman’s Holiday”, because it’s great to celebrate, but you might as well do it the right way. Here’s what you’ll find in the next magazine, which will be delivered at the end of November. In limited quantities for one-off sale, don’t hesitate to subscribe.
- On the cover: an original work entitled “Der Herr” (The Gentleman in English) by illustrator and advertising veteran Dominique Trudeau. It’s a change of direction for Gentologie, and one that will be reflected in our upcoming issues, which will showcase artists from near and far.
- A holiday beauty routine with Clarins: For a perfect complexion for your celebrations. By Studio Gentologie Média
- What to wear for the festive season: Our editor, along with columnist and journalist Jean-Michel Bonin de Clusier and Stéphane Le Duc, suggest what to wear to look your best this festive season.
- Watches that Sparkle A selection of timepieces to keep you sparkling all year round.
- 3 Scotchs to toast the festive season An assortment of festive liquids to celebrate. By Jean-Philippe Charest
- A quintet of princely Champagne wines to celebrate the holidays A sparkling set to celebrate the good times. By Claude Boileau
- Nespresso x Fusalp A new caffeinated collaboration for the holiday season
- From the Chef’s Plate—Rustic Pâté Croûte The chef’s specialty from the Executive Chef of the HONEYROSE Montréal Hotel, offered at COMMODORE, presented step by step. By Grégory Faye
- Prestigious Grandes Cuvées for the Holidays Wines to enhance your dinner table. By Claude Boileau
- Czech Republic—New land of great wines A visit to the extraordinary vineyards of this small country By Normand Boulanger
- High in the air in the Air Canada Signature Class. A short tour of luxury. By Normand Boulanger
- The Presidents Cup returns to Canada in 2024 A presentation of the tournament with a few words from Mike Weir. By Normand Boulanger
- 7 Automotive Masterpieces to put under the tree Magnificent automotive treasures that could also be in a museum. By Marc Bouchard
- In Scotland with the Genesis GV 60 and GV 70 Driving through the back roads of the Scottish country. By Normand Boulanger
A fourth print magazine for Gentologie
When we launched our first three magazines, we saw all the positive comments about them. The people we met loved the texture and the graphics. In short, a success from the point of view of the presentation.
We’re sticking with a simple, uncluttered, bilingual magazine with a total of 64 pages that you’ll enjoy flipping through over the festive season. Because, as you know, paper is still part of our lives. With winter just around the corner, we need refinement and luxury. In short, A Gentleman’s Holiday.
->>> Subscribe to the Club par Gentologie to receive all issues for a full year and save on delivery costs. Find all details here.<<<-
The magazine start shipping at the end of November 2023
Indexed in the Canadian periodicals Index:
・ISSN 2564-2642 (Print)
・ISSN 2562-900X (Online)