Grey Goose Lawn Club: Crêpes and cocktails on the menu
In these hot months of July and August, from east to west in Canada, the famous French vodka invites you to a chic experience at Grey Goose Lawn Club. In a summer when you love being outdoors, drinking a cocktail and eating well, this is the perfect opportunity to seize!
Grey Goose Lawn Club: Sport, cocktails and classic French cuisine on the menu!
Since July 5 in Toronto until August 27 in Montreal, Grey Goose Lawn Club will make 4 stops in 4 Canadian cities: Toronto (until July 9), Calgary (July 19 to 23), Vancouver (August 1 to 7) and Montreal (August 23 to 27) to unveil its 2023 activity, after the popular Grey Goose Smooth Putt in 2021!
As you can imagine, this time it’s all about lawn bowling (or pétanque if you prefer), the famous French sport! And for a change from Ricard, this time delicious vodka-based cocktails will be served. You can see them all on the Grey Goose Lawn Club: Grey Goose Le Citron and Grey Goose La Poire Vodka Soda, the Fresh Cup made with grapefruit juice, the Long Martini, the Melon Boule, and of course, Le Grand Fizz made with St-Germain!
After a tough game, it’s time to indulge in the Clubhouse of lawn Club. Visit local partner chefs at La Crêperie for delicious French crêpes, freshly prepared to perfectly complement Grey Goose cocktails.
There’s something for everyone: choose from a selection of savoury and sweet flavours selected by our chefs, such as classic French ham with Emmental or butter and sugar. What better way to end a day in the sun!
How to play lawn bowling (pétanque) with a French touch
Don’t know how to play lawn bowling (pétanque) with a French twist? Don’t worry, the Grey Goose team will give you a rundown of the rules when you arrive. In the meantime, we’ve written them down for you.
Perfect your game by learning it in advance. Here are the basic rules:
- STEP 1: Divide into two teams and decide who throws first.
- STEP 2: Throw the cochonnet (small beige ball) while standing inside the starting circle.
- STEP 3: The teams take it in turns to throw their boules as close as possible to the cochonnet.
- STEP 4: The team with the boule closest to the cochonnet wins a point for each of its boules that is closer than its opponent’s closest boules.
- STEP 5: The team that reaches 13 points first wins.
Each ticket include
- Access to the Lawn Club.
- One (1) GREY GOOSE vodka soda or spritz cocktail per guest.
- A 45-minute game of lawn bowling (pétanque) with a French twist.
- Up to two hours in the elegant and private Clubhouse after your game, where you can purchase additional cocktails and a selection of savoury and sweet French crepes created by the chef.