Here is the no. 4: The Gentologie Spring 2020 Magazine
Our 4th issue is now online. Here is the Gentologie Spring 2020 Magazine.
2020 will be a year full of challenges. Nothing less. A year that does not necessarily promise to be easy, but certainly fascinating. Especially with the COVID-19.
The survival in the time of COVID-19
While COVID-19 strikes all over the world and force people to change their habits, we, too, at Gentologie, had to adapt. Our Spring issue was originally supposed to be about the most recent James Bond film, but since the release was postponed until the fall, we decided to do the same.
Spring, too, is usually a vehicle for change. Change of season, of course, change of time, change of look, as you see with Clusier, change in sports habits, consumption that will increase confinement and several other changes that come with the arrival of temperature, if the virus can be controlled at least.
Speaking of change, this magazine, at least visually, does not have any. We have decided, for once, to remain faithful to our model of the Winter 2020 issue with which we believe we have a formula that makes your reading easier and will make you even more value the digital magazine of Gentologie. Because sometimes change is about evolving by doing things the same way.
What’s in the Gentologie Spring 2020 Magazine?
Gentologie Magazine Spring 2020 is more than 130 pages of content in French and English in one edition.
In this edition:
- Interview with David Anfossi, head of studio at Eidos-Montreal
- Meet Menaud spirits and beers in the beautiful Charlevoix region
- Spring wines by sommelier Claude Boileau
- The Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid from Porsche by Marc Bouchard
- The new Spring Clusier collection by Pierre-Benoit Duhamel
- Expedition with the all-new 2020 Lincoln Corsair
- Two magnificent resort complexes from the Fairmont hotel chain, Le Manoir Richelieu and Château Montebello
- Sonos sound system
- Reach the next level with Monogram kitchen appliances
- St-Germain, a French liqueur to discover
- On the road with the Porsche Panamera 4-E Hybrid Sport Turismo
- And even more in the magazine Gentologie Spring 2020 Magazine
With that, enjoy our Spring issue!
Discover the latest issue now now