The Gentologie Magazine Issue 10: Time for Celebrations!
There you go, the Gentologie Magazine Issue 10 (buy it here) has arrived and orders are starting to go to the homes the members of Le Club by Gentologie since July 5th. Discover the inside of Gentologie’s second printed magazine!
Celebration, The Theme of the Gentologie Magazine Issue 10
This Gentologie Magazine Issue 10 will focus on the theme “Celebration,” because after two difficult years, we need to celebrate, dear gentlemen. In 2022, we need to see each other, to celebrate, to go out, to rediscover the world, which is why we think the theme “Celebration” is in order.
Chief Antonio Park, who graces our cover, is photographed by renowned photographer Louis Prud’homme. The chef tells us about his journey, he who has just celebrated the 10th anniversary of his eponymous restaurant and who is fuelled by thousands of projects here and elsewhere on the planet. A charming man, easy to approach and a great gentleman. A person to discover.
Inside this magazine, you will find
- You will find an exclusive interview with Antonio Park, who is celebrating the 10th anniversary of his eponymous restaurant PARK
- We talk to Jean-Michel Dufaux to find out which are the best plans in Switzerland.
- Automotive journalist Marc Bouchard offers us five cars to enjoy the summer.
- Cocktails to savour your summer
- Outfits to get you noticed
- Exploring Bowmore with Beam Suntory Luxury Brand Ambassador James Neil
- A getaway at StoneHaven Le Manoir Le Manoir in the Laurentians
- And even more
The format: A winning formula
We remain in a simple, uncluttered, bilingual magazine comprising 64 pages, which you will enjoy leafing through all summer long. Because, you and I know it, paper is always part of our lives. With summer coming, we need to celebrate what gentleman is all about, as well as the pleasures of summer.
Share the post "The Gentologie Magazine Issue 10: Time for Celebrations!"