The most luxurious restaurants of MTLàTABLE
The moment long awaited by Montrealers in November, MTLàTABLE is back for a 8th edition from Friday, November 1 to Wednesday, November 13, 2019. Here’s your chance to discover 150 restaurants that will be offering table d’hôte dinner menus at truly fantastic prices ($23, $33 or $43) as well as a $17 brunch in some restaurants. . Here are the most luxurious restaurants of MTLàTABLE.
The Signature Events
Events like MTLàTABLE are those in which one can try great restaurants often and at a slightly smaller price as well as unique menus. As part of the 100th anniversary of Tourisme Montréal and in pursuit of the tradition of events revolving around MTLàTABLE, Aliments du Québec on the menu, a program to highlight local foods, presents Signature Events for a first year.
Seven restaurants will offer 5-course (and even more!) Tables d’hôte for $ 83, mostly made up of Quebec products, for 2 to 4 nights only, from Sunday to Wednesday, between November 1st and 13th. .
Here is the list of participating restaurants and book now to savor our local treasures:
- Le Filet*
- Estiatorio Milos
- L’Atelier Joël Robuchon*
- Le Pastel
The most luxurious restaurants of MTLÀTABLE where you can eat from November 1st to 13th
Apart from the signature events, the most luxurious restaurants are also accessible. We have chosen a few:
- Auberge Saint-Gabriel* – Take a look at the menu
- Le Beaumont – Take a look at the menu
- Les Cavistes, restaurant bar à vin – Take a look at the menu
- Restaurant Chasse-Galerie – Take a look at the menu
- La Chronique – Take a look at the menu
- Foxy – Take a look at the menu
- Hoogan et Beaufort – Take a look at the menu
- Ikanos – Take a look at the menu
- Henri Brasserie Française with his new chef Gilles Tolen, a alumnus from George V in Paris* – Take a look at the menu
- Joséphine – Take a look at the menu
- Restaurant Manitoba – Take a look at the menu
- Maggie Oakes of the chef Grégory Faye, also an alumni from George V in Paris – Take a look at the menu – Also, take a look at their Wine Club.
- Restaurant Miel – Take a look at the menu
- Perles & Paddock – Take a look at the menu
- Le Petit Mousso – Take a look at the menu
- La Récolte Espace Local – Take a look at the menu
- Le Rosélys* – Take a look at the menu
- St-Urbain – Take a look at the menu
- XO Le Restaurant – Take a look at the menu
Privileges for Aeroplan Members
The popular loyalty program recently acquired by Air Canada, which has just opened its Air Canada Café in Toronto, allows Aeroplan members to enjoy benefits at select restaurants during MTLàTABLE. Simply present your Aeroplan membership card or Aeroplan-affiliated credit card upon arrival to receive the benefits. Discover the different advantages here.
A little extra for your sweet tooth by Cacao Barry
For the first year, the famous chocolate maker challenges MTLàTABLE’s chefs and pastry chefs to create the most decadent desserts from his chocolates. And you can taste the fruit of their hard work during the 2019 edition of MTLàTABLE. Discover the delicious creations!
Have a great MTLàTable. The event runs from November 1 to 13, which is 11 days of festivities this year. For all the details, it’s here.