Elevate your Margarita to Celebrate the Cinco de Mayo
It’s Cinco de Mayo today, and for the occasion, we suggest you take your Margarita to another level. Here’s two cocktails to Elevate your Margarita!
Perfect Patrón Margarita : Elevate your Margarita with this Classic
Inspired by the classic Margarita, the Perfect Patrón Margarita is a simple recipe, with notes of lime and orange, made with Reposado.
- 1.5 oz of Patrón Reposado
- 1 oz of Citrónge Orange Liqueur
- .75 oz of Fresh lime juice
- .25 oz of Simple syrup, to tastet
- + Lime wheel for garnish
- + Kosher salt (optional)
- Combine ingredients in the cocktail shaker and shake with ice to chill.
- Strain into a salt-rimmed martini or rocks glass.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
Sooner or Later: Mixing France and Mexico?
A bright and juicy shaken cocktail to help start any evening and Elevate your Margarita. Enjoy a juicy and refreshing cocktail that really makes the Grand Marnier stand out. Balanced with earthy and vegetal undertones from the Cynar, the Espolon Tequila Reposado adds depth with some bitter and floral notes. It’s to be enjoyed sooner or later!
- 1 oz (30 ml) Grand Marnier
- 0.5 oz (15 ml) Espolon Tequila Reposado
- 0.5 oz (15 ml) Cynar
- 1 oz (30 ml) Citron
- 0.5 oz (15 ml) Simple Syrup
- 2 dash of lavender liqueur* or lavender bitters
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously until the ice is broken into pieces and the ingredients are combined.
- Finely or double strain into a cocktail flute.
- Garnish with grapefruit wedges.
*Lavender liqueur: Macerate 28 g of lavender in 250 g of SKYY vodka, leave to infuse for 5 days or until the desired taste is obtained. Pass through a sieve and transfer to a dropper bottle.
Enjoy your Cinco de Mayo