The Gentologie Magazine Issue 9 is now available
There you have it, our 1st printed magazine. The Gentologie Magazine Issue 9 is now on sale! Get it now!
A First Printed Edition for Gentologie
You may be aware that our crowdfunding campaign was a success and our first paper magazine was printed, admittedly a little late, but it is now available. Yes, yes, a first printed edition of the Gentologie magazine! Eventually, we will be in your hands. It’s a big step for us at Gentologie to finally reach this level. And we would like to thank all the contributors to this new stage in the growth of our company.
What’s in the Gentologie Magazine Issue 9?
There are a good deal of articles in this very first print edition, which arrived on January 17, Gentologie Magazine Issue 9, which focuses on the latest James Bond film. Here is a little preview.
- The James Bond’s Looks in No Time To Die
- The OMEGA Seamaster Diver 300M 007 as narrated by Mr. Daniel Craig
- Sunspel and James Bond a love story by Jean-Michel Bonin de Clusier
- No Time To Die: The Aston Martin Heaven by Marc Bouchard
- James Bond’s Favourite Spirits by Ronald Georges
- The Wines James Bond could drink by Claude Boileau, sommelier
- Have the body of James Bond by Dino Masson of YUL Fitness, pictured by Louis Prud’homme
- Why I love James Bond by Manon Lapierre and Meeker Guerrier
- The Land Rover Defender 110 review by Marc Bouchard
- And even more that you will discover
This is a first printed issue and a limited edition that will be available exclusively online and as a gift on certain orders from our partners Clusier and Oysters & Caviar.
You can pick up the magazine from our online store now for delivery by mail now. Make sure to get your copy while they last!